A wise man is strong and a man of knowledge increases strength. Leadership is for the wise and leaders need solid strength to succeed in the all-important assignment. However, physical strength is not so much of what is needed as inner strength. This course is for leaders who have persistently been overrun by challenges they knew they should have overcome. When leaders fail or fall in the day of adversity, it is due to inadequate strength. We will examine the connection between leadership and character development, the need for strength to develop leadership character, discuss how inner strength helps leaders, and analyze the makeup of inner strength. Students will also be exposed to how to mitigate the erosion of, and build inner strength. The downsides to inner strength will also be looked into. The antidote to small strength when challenges arise for you in your leadership assignment is here.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course. The Certificate is downloadable at the end of the course.
- Link leadership and character development.
- Explain why strength is required for the development of the leader’s character.
- Show what inner strength does for the leader.
- Detail the makeup of inner strength.
- Discuss how to prevent inner strength from being eroded.
- Outline how to build inner strength.
- Identify the boosters of the leader’s strength.
- Evaluate the downsides to becoming strong.
- Explain how to secure support when strength is small.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes