Can you have a proud leadership legacy without successfully installing a successor? What is leadership without a successor? True leaders keep an eye on succession all the time. But producing a successor is no mean feat! It entails considerable strategic work. This course relies heavily on biblical insights to produce a blueprint to guide leaders in their search for a worthy successor. A detailed content is provided that includes how to ensure a focused pursuit of a successor, the imperative of teaching as an instrument for screening candidate successors, the role of talents and skill in the identification process, how suitable an example a candidate would be, what distinguishes leadership material among followers, and how to observe leadership etiquette. Participants will receive clear guidelines on how to develop select followers into worthy successors.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course. The Certificate is downloadable at the end of the course.
- Learn how to search with confidence and faith.
- Discuss what the leader should focus on in his pursuit.
- Discover the imperative to teach and how to use that instrument effectively.
- Explain the importance of gifts and talents in identifying successors.
- Discuss the place of prayer in the succession quest.
- Describe how to make successors conscious of living as a good example to others.
- List the character attributes of who is leadership material.
- Explain the concept of leadership etiquette and its elements.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes