A great deal about leadership can be learned by carefully studying how disciples developed into apostles under Christ. Naive, unlearned, and timid individuals least prepared for the assignment were transformed into giant status leaders within the space of three years! The impact of their leadership is still reverberating around the world today. This course Discipleship to Leadership presents a framework that will help today’s leaders to replicate a similar feat in their followers and make a lasting transformational impact on their lives. It adopts an unusual approach and structure that reflects the peculiarity of this transformational leadership phenomenon. We examine levels of leadership along with the creed, conduct, core, secrets, and reward system of the apostles that together give a clear understanding of what this leadership aspiration involves. Participants will learn how to bring out the best in their people and amplify the impact of their leadership well beyond their tenure.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course. The Certificate is downloadable at the end of the course.
- Discuss the peculiar nature of the leadership journey from a rookie to a giant status leader.
- Explain the key differences between the leadership status of the disciple and the apostle.
- List and amplify the characteristics of leadership levels existing between discipleship and apostleship.
- Describe the creed by which apostles live at the highest level of leadership.
- Discuss the ‘banana peels’ that leadership must beware of.
- Analyze what lies at the very core of the apostle’s personality.
- Explore their secrets and reward system.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes