Every person needs leaders at different stages and in different phases of their life to accomplish their vision, mission, or targets. The implication of this statement is that everyone can be led. In fact, there is a simple but powerful and profound framework that makes every person follow a leader. This course reveals this simple framework and explains the components in great detail. Once any person grasps the workings of this framework, unique empowerment is contacted that makes them provide effective leadership even in the most difficult circumstances, and to the most difficult persons. Participants will be in a position to pinpoint areas in their approach where they may be ‘dropping the ball’ and also devise a way out of their weaknesses.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course. The Certificate is downloadable at the end of the course.
- Identify what makes people respond to a leader.
- Outline the framework for making people submit to your leadership
- Discuss the four (4) pivotal powers to invoke in dealing with your followers.
- Examine what attributes these pivotal powers develop in the leader.
- Conduct an assessment of personal shortcomings.
- Develop a personal improvement plan based on the framework discussed.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
This course is delivered through a lecture video presentation comprising 8 sections. A full slide presentation (in two parts 1 & 2) is also made available to enable your private dedicated study.