Times of crisis bring out the best or worst in leaders. They are times when the quality of leadership is proven. We are, therefore, in that season when leaders like you should make concerted efforts to strengthen their leadership capacity. This course is open to leaders at different levels who desire to fortify themselves against the ongoing difficulties and unforeseen challenges in the immediate future. The course examines the imperative of difficult times, the characteristics that define them, the factors that shape leaders during this season, the dynamics of the leader’s mandate, impact areas in dire need of leadership input, and how leaders can make the required impact. In addition, the reward of leadership in these times is discussed. Participants will come away from the course refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to take on the challenges ahead.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course. The Certificate is downloadable at the end of the course.
- Identify what make times of difficulty an imperative in the leadership journey
- Define the character of difficult times
- Discover the 3 things that shape the leader in difficult times
- Analyze the key impact areas of leadership
- Show how to make the required impact.
- Discuss the reward of the leader during these times.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes