It is settled by the Master, Jesus Christ, that a servant cannot be greater than his master. On the other hand, however, a servant is empowered through tutelage to do “greater works” than the master. This is a great mystery that leaders and followers need to understand. And there is no better way to do that than to study and learn how to lead like the master. This course explores in great depth the ‘master limitation’ on aspiring leaders, how to character the master as a basis for understanding his effective mode of operation, and the imperative of the master’s strategy. Also discussed are seven (7) core lessons from the master, the relevance of the master’s approach today, and puts the concept of “doing greater works” in proper context for leadership development. Participants will be empowered to follow the master’s steps after this course.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course. The Certificate is downloadable at the end of the course.
- Explain the limitation on the development of followers into leaders.
- Detail the essential characteristics that define the personality of the master.
- Discuss why we must consider the master’s leadership strategy.
- Identify the core masterstrokes of the master’s leadership style.
- Assess the master’s approach for contemporary relevance.
- Clarify the concept of “doing greater works.”
- Discuss the indicators of leadership success.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes