Leadership is perhaps the single most important responsibility that every person is challenged to carry out as we develop and grow in life. It is important that the responsibility is carried out effectively because it involves the lives of others and the opportunity to add value. Students receive deep insights into the building blocks of leadership and understand how to build the right personality to undertake the assignment well. Special attention is paid to the benefits accruable from each of the building blocks, which in turn enhances the motivation to develop and grow in them. Through an elaborate but easy-to-follow presentation the stage is set for each participant to take concrete steps to grow in the capacity to lead.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course. The Certificate is downloadable at the end of the course.
- Describe the personality required for leadership effectiveness.
- Discuss personal attributes as building blocks that define the leader.
- Outline the key attributes of relevance that make up a good leadership personality.
- Identify the benefits of developing each attribute.
- Assess the presence of each of these attributes in your person.
- Analyze how well developed each attribute is in you.
- Outline your personality in terms of these attributes.
- Compare your personality with what is expected of a good leader.
- Develop a plan for developing your personality in the areas identified.
- Prioritize areas of focus to maximize your development effort.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction & Guidelines
This course is delivered through a comprehensive slide presentation comprising 18 sections. Going through could take up to 3-4 hours at a stretch or you could proceed at your own pace as well.