Luke 22:31-32 (NLT) – Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat. But I have pleaded in prayer for you, Simon, that your faith should not fail. So when you have repented and turned to me again, strengthen your brothers.
We have been rescued many times by the intercessory ministry of Jesus from falling out of the faith. Too many have overrated themselves thinking they can overcome the onslaught of the devil’s temptations by the strength of their good desires. They subsequently fail to uphold their good desires because their spirit is willing but their flesh refused to cooperate with their spirit. It is time to take the counsel of Jesus more seriously. It is time to watch and pray! It is the singular antidote to temptations, however potent. It is the only source of spiritual strength required to enforce our good desire and whip our flesh into line.
You need strength and power to withstand the attacks of the enemy and remain in the faith. That strength is built through a lifestyle of prayer, essentially.
The contents of the book will benefit:
- Christians who are yet to get a good hold on the prayer life, despite years of being saved,
- Persons who desire to walk in victory over the challenges of life,
- Also, people who are tired and frustrated because they can’t seem to make progress in life,
- Those Christians who still feel powerless in the face of seemingly little challenges, and
- Those who want to learn what more to do to ensure and enjoy fulfillment in their walk in the faith.
This book will benefit the reader in a number of ways including but not limited to the following:
- Understand the nature of challenges that we meet in life and who is behind them;
- Receive insight into God’s provisions for you to walk in victory;
- Discover the responsibilities you must take up to walk in God’s provisions;
- Learn the risks we encounter when we neglect God’s instructions on what to do;
- Know how your flesh can undermine your quest for victory and hgow you can bring it under your control; and
- Gain insight into what God expects you to do to your fellow believers to help them overcome their challenges as well
Dove & Brooks Media