Leadership is about the pursuit of certain core priorities that reflect the interest of followers, the leader, and the leader’s benefactors. The assignment fails in the hands of a disproportionate number of leaders due to a misplacement of priorities. For reasons that border on fear, convenience, and personal interest, many leaders major on minor matters and vice versa.
This webinar will train leaders to understand the priorities that make leaders succeed or fail, the order of priorities to pursue, the real challenge with the pursuit of the weightier matters, how to overcome the challenge, and the attributes that help the leader to stay on course at all times.
Participants will conduct a self-appraisal and evolve a plan of action to set them on the right path in their leadership journey.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued by EMET Leadership Academy on successful completion of this course.
- Identify the priorities that leaders are prone to pursue.
- Characterize the approach adopted by leaders to matters of importance.
- Discuss how leaders identify and view their key stakeholders.
- Outline the weightier matters that should attract leaders’ attention.
- Identify the benefits of these weightier matters for leadership effectiveness.
- Assess the real challenge of leaders in the handling of priorities.
- Analyze how to overcome the real challenge.
- List character attributes that motivate the pursuit of the right priorities.
- Summarize the central factor that guarantees focus and leadership impact.
- Conduct an assessment of personal shortcomings and rescue plan.